Let's Chat!
Night!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 04:59 I've stayed up way to late and I didn't even do any replies, I get too distracted by other thingsGoodnight, unless I get distracted and stay up for another couple hours!
Let's Chat!
why is it always storming at night??
Let's Chat!
Everything okay Brook? Not wicked weather I hope!
I just started a new thread for Colin and Emily! Lots of lore ahead!
I just started a new thread for Colin and Emily! Lots of lore ahead!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
YES! The storms here are so loud tonight!
Anyways, it’s 11:27 pm here, so night guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Night!!Avery Gray wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 05:27YES! The storms here are so loud tonight!Everything’s fine here. Just a loud thunderstorm and nothing severe thankfully.
Anyways, it’s 11:27 pm here, so night guys!
Let's Chat!
Why is chat so dead??
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Em!!!
Let's Chat!
Laasya!!
Let's Chat!
Hru?