Let's Chat!
Ohhh, that's kind of a rough one, yeah.Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:41George Orwell's Nineteen-Eighty Four.Emiline Hunter wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:39which book? I can then add it to my TBR listEmily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:38*Nod nod*
Pretty sad book. Brilliant book, but very sad ending...
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Also!!
Em!!!
I'm working on a super sweet and awesomé Emily and Colin bonding thread!
Still need to write some replies too!
Em!!!
I'm working on a super sweet and awesomé Emily and Colin bonding thread!
Still need to write some replies too!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I shall not partake in this Newspeak!!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:54Oo I antereaded that! Total crimethink! Doubleplusungood unpartythink, right? Just dont facecrime yourself and blackwhite it all!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:42Tread with caution!
Big Brother is watching you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!
TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!!!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
EMMI!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:57I shall not partake in this Newspeak!!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:54Oo I antereaded that! Total crimethink! Doubleplusungood unpartythink, right? Just dont facecrime yourself and blackwhite it all!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:42Tread with caution!
Big Brother is watching you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!
TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!!!![]()
Hush lass!! That's CRIMETHINK!! Crimethink will get ye unpersonned!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I feel like I could go run a marathon and still come back with a lot of energy
Let's Chat!
Then the future lies with the Proles!!!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:59EMMI!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:57I shall not partake in this Newspeak!!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:54Oo I antereaded that! Total crimethink! Doubleplusungood unpartythink, right? Just dont facecrime yourself and blackwhite it all!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!
TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!!!![]()
Hush lass!! That's CRIMETHINK!! Crimethink will get ye unpersonned!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
OwwoooOOOOoooo!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:00 I feel like I could go run a marathon and still come back with a lot of energy
*jumps up and runs!!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Yayyyyyy!Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:57 Also!!
Em!!!
I'm working on a super sweet and awesomé Emily and Colin bonding thread!
Still need to write some replies too!
Don't worry! I'll be back on replies once May hits
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*poke poke*Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:01OwwoooOOOOoooo!!!!Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:00 I feel like I could go run a marathon and still come back with a lot of energy
*jumps up and runs!!*
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
*laughs and collapses at Emmi's feet!*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire