OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:41
Emiline Hunter wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:39
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:36
Hazel Nelson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:23 *Pulls Emiline into the open* :wow:
:grin: hiya
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:24 *closes book*

:lookdown:
just finished a book Em?
*Nod nod*

Pretty sad book. Brilliant book, but very sad ending...
which book? I can then add it to my TBR list
George Orwell's Nineteen-Eighty Four.
Ohhh, that's kind of a rough one, yeah.

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Also!!

Em!!!

I'm working on a super sweet and awesomé Emily and Colin bonding thread!

Still need to write some replies too!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:42
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:24 *closes book*

:lookdown:
*opens book and reads*
Tread with caution!

Big Brother is watching you!
Oo I antereaded that! Total crimethink! Doubleplusungood unpartythink, right? Just dont facecrime yourself and blackwhite it all!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!

TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!!!
I shall not partake in this Newspeak!! :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:57
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:42
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:41
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:24 *closes book*

:lookdown:
*opens book and reads*
Tread with caution!

Big Brother is watching you!
Oo I antereaded that! Total crimethink! Doubleplusungood unpartythink, right? Just dont facecrime yourself and blackwhite it all!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!

TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!!!
I shall not partake in this Newspeak!! :cry2:
EMMI!!!

Hush lass!! That's CRIMETHINK!! Crimethink will get ye unpersonned!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I feel like I could go run a marathon and still come back with a lot of energy

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:59
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:57
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:54
Emily Shephard wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:42
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:41

*opens book and reads*
Tread with caution!

Big Brother is watching you!
Oo I antereaded that! Total crimethink! Doubleplusungood unpartythink, right? Just dont facecrime yourself and blackwhite it all!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!

TWO PLUS TWO EQUALS FOUR!!!!!!!
I shall not partake in this Newspeak!! :cry2:
EMMI!!!

Hush lass!! That's CRIMETHINK!! Crimethink will get ye unpersonned!
Then the future lies with the Proles!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:00 I feel like I could go run a marathon and still come back with a lot of energy
OwwoooOOOOoooo!!!!

*jumps up and runs!!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 23:57 Also!!

Em!!!

I'm working on a super sweet and awesomé Emily and Colin bonding thread!

Still need to write some replies too!
Yayyyyyy! :wow:

Don't worry! I'll be back on replies once May hits :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:01
Hazel Nelson wrote: 18 Apr 2026, 00:00 I feel like I could go run a marathon and still come back with a lot of energy
OwwoooOOOOoooo!!!!

*jumps up and runs!!*
*poke poke*

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
*laughs and collapses at Emmi's feet!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire