Let's Chat!
Last edited by Emmeline Harris on 17 Apr 2026, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
| ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐๐ง๐ญ (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Mix themVivienne Chevalier wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:04 Guys, you helped me with Laurie, can you help with Vivi? Which one suits her more?
Option 1
Reducio
Option 2-
Reducio
Let's Chat!
How do i-?Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:26Mix themVivienne Chevalier wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:04 Guys, you helped me with Laurie, can you help with Vivi? Which one suits her more?
Option 1
Reducio
Option 2-
Reducio
Let's Chat!
Night
Let's Chat!
SOLAR BOY!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
SEA-BRAIN!
Let's Chat!
Go write something!Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:14 GuysโฆI remember the time when I used to have so many replies, I was frustrated. Now I kinda miss that. All I do now is yap.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I donโt know what to write!!!! Even for solos, Laurie doesnโt have an interesting life, soโฆ.Colin McCoire wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 19:03Go write something!Laurie Holmes wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:14 GuysโฆI remember the time when I used to have so many replies, I was frustrated. Now I kinda miss that. All I do now is yap.
Let's Chat!
HRU?!Nick Jameson wrote: 17 Apr 2026, 18:55SEA-BRAIN!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

