Last person to post wins!
Oohh then good! time to buy a pet! I'm broke right now
I have a pet rock though, name's pebble
I have a pet rock though, name's pebble
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
duuude! a crup is expensive!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
i'm not planning to buy anythingZephyr Deakin wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:50duuude! a crup is expensive!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Last person to post wins!
Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy itCirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Last person to post wins!
Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expectedNick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy itCirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Last person to post wins!
What did you expectOlivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expectedNick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy itCirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Last person to post wins!
An owl, or a lizard or a snake or a toadNick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45What did you expectOlivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expectedNick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy itCirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Last person to post wins!
I expected a half crup fsrNick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45What did you expectOlivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expectedNick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy itCirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Last person to post wins!
Well as much as I want a snake I can’t have one I contemplated a crup but so expensive I also considered a Bewitched Midnight Stalker and a ferretOlivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:46An owl, or a lizard or a snake or a toadNick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45What did you expectOlivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expectedNick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy itCirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol