Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Oohh then good! time to buy a pet! I'm broke right now :cryhappy: :LOL:
I have a pet rock though, name's pebble :P

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
duuude! a crup is expensive!

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:50
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
duuude! a crup is expensive!
i'm not planning to buy anything ^^

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy it

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy it
Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expected

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Olivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy it
Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expected
What did you expect

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45
Olivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy it
Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expected
What did you expect
An owl, or a lizard or a snake or a toad

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45
Olivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy it
Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expected
What did you expect
I expected a half crup fsr

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Olivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:46
Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45
Olivia Williams wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:45
Nick Jameson wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 10:37
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 12 Apr 2026, 09:09 omg i love pebble!! (i can give you the money for a pet, it's not something i necessarily want right now with any urgency so I don't mind)
cirrus would name her cat something star wars themed cause she's a nerd like that (like me). probably wicket, after the ewok lol
Nooooooooooooooooo That’s what I was going to name my Pygmy Puff when I had enough to buy it
Nick? With a pygmy puff? Not what I expected
What did you expect
An owl, or a lizard or a snake or a toad
Well as much as I want a snake I can’t have one I contemplated a crup but so expensive I also considered a Bewitched Midnight Stalker and a ferret

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6