Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yes

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Best Chocolate, what's your opinion??

DIARYY MILLKKKKK!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:28Yes
Uh oh

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:29 Best Chocolate, what's your opinion??

DIARYY MILLKKKKK!!!!
DARK

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Melissa Blake wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:29 Best Chocolate, what's your opinion??

DIARYY MILLKKKKK!!!!
Lindor and Dairy Milk!!!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lindor where

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:42 Lindor where
There’s this random shop at some mall that sells foreign chocos like lindor

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:46
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:42 Lindor where
There’s this random shop at some mall that sells foreign chocos like lindor
I know I love lindors there is a lindor shop near where I live

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:46
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:42 Lindor where
There’s this random shop at some mall that sells foreign chocos like lindor
I know I love lindors there is a lindor shop near where I live
Lucky!! We’d get Lindors at Costco when I was in the states.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:48
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:47
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:46
Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 12:42 Lindor where
There’s this random shop at some mall that sells foreign chocos like lindor
I know I love lindors there is a lindor shop near where I live
Lucky!! We’d get Lindors at Costco when I was in the states.
Yeah there pick and mix bags are so good

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6