Last person to post wins!
Makes sense... What is Laasya's vibe?? For me, Lia is spirit-like, sad, "Spiritborn". Em is sad, but more starry? dunno how to say it. Basically "Starchild"Laasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:35Yeah… Wanted to give her nature vibes.Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:30Nice!! She seems like one from her name and that banner you madeLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:00Ooh nice! I was thinking maybe Hufflepuff for Esther.Emmeline Harris wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 09:51For Em... Definitely Ravenclaw, but she has a bit of gryffindor. She has a really stubborn streak and is the most determined person ever. She usually gets what she wants... But she's also super into reading and rlly smart.
I love her mentality
ReducioEmmeline is a curious, and determined child who loves to achieve. While she is quiet, Emmeline uses it to her advantage. People often underestimate her, which isn't pleasant, so she often outwits them solely by intelligence and grace. She enjoys reading beyond anything, and loves food.
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Last person to post wins!
That took quicker than I expected although now my room is full of book pilesLaasya Manjunath wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:28Oof, good luck! I hate when that happens.Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:26my book pile has fallen over and it was huge I might have to split it up again
Last person to post wins!
What is??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
That you appear thinking you can win thisLily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:48What is??
Last person to post wins!
I am not thinking....Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:52That you appear thinking you can win thisLily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:48What is??
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Yes you areLily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:53I am not thinking....Nick Jameson wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:52That you appear thinking you can win thisLily Clarke wrote: 9 Apr 2026, 10:48What is??
Last person to post wins!
I'M WINNING
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Last person to post wins!
Incorrect
Last person to post wins!
No you are not!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
YES I AM *steals trophy*
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |