Staff to Admin Request

Name: Alfred Woods
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Residence - Manchester, England
Link to profile: Et Voila
Additional info: In Queue/Perhaps Validated, Just looking at their edits now!
Status (administrators): Done, Jess

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Dairis Muñoz
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Nationality - Argentinian
Link to profile: Boom!
Additional info: In queue
Status (administrators): Done, Jess

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name:Maysea Gabarra
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Residence - London, England, Name - Heaven Amspoker (I think, second opinion needed)
Link to profile: Bing!
Additional info:
Status (administrators): Residence change done, Jess, 02.04.2026. Asked for clarification re name change.

"I see with more than my eyes, so I may guide the way for those who cannot."
- Lawrence Maynard, Grand Seer of Tenūsa

Staff to Admin Request
Name:melody loh 50
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Name Change to Melody Loh, Residence change to Manchester, England
Link to profile: melody loh 50's profile
Additional info: User Still In Queue with Edits Needed
Status (administrators): Partially Done, Aiko (April 2nd)

- I could not change her name to Melody Loh, as it looks like she already created an account with that name.

The Seer of the Sea

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Riena Salazar
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Nationality change to Filipina, Residence change to Milton Keynes, England
Link to profile: Riena Salazar's Profile
Additional info: User still in queue
Status (administrators): Done, Aiko (April 2)
- I only have the option of Filipino.
Name: Nyxara Lewis
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Residence change to Stirling, Scotland
Link to profile: Riena Salazar's Profile
Additional info: User still in queue
Status (administrators):Done, Aiko (April 2)

The Seer of the Sea

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Atelia Le'Clair
Change needed: Wishes to change name to Sadie Fox
Link: x
Additional info: User is validated
Done, Aiko (April 2)

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Lucie lunaris
Change needed (residence, year, sports): capitalise surname
Link to profile: here!
Additional info: user still in queue
Status (administrators): Done, Aiko (April 2)

THE POET WHO MAKES HIMSELF A SEER.
Interested in joining Koldovstoretz? Read the lore here, owl me here, or sign up for an iNPC here!

Staff to Admin Request
Name: vivienne amidala
Change needed (residence, year, sports): capitalise names AND residence
Link to profile: here!
Additional info: user still in queue
Status (administrators): Done, Aiko (April 2)

THE POET WHO MAKES HIMSELF A SEER.
Interested in joining Koldovstoretz? Read the lore here, owl me here, or sign up for an iNPC here!

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Vivienne Beaumont
Change needed (residence, year, sports): nationality --> French
Link to profile: here!
Additional info: user still in queue
Status (administrators): Done, Aiko (April 2)

THE POET WHO MAKES HIMSELF A SEER.
Interested in joining Koldovstoretz? Read the lore here, owl me here, or sign up for an iNPC here!

Staff to Admin Request
Name: Maysea Gabarra
Change needed (residence, year, sports): Name Change to Heaven Amspoker (confirmation was received)
Link to profile: Maysea Gabarra's
Additional info: User is still in queue
Status (administrators): Done, Jess

The Seer of the Sea