How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Nick

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi sorry I taking so long with are RP
Last edited by Nick Jameson on 22 Mar 2026, 19:47, edited 1 time in total.

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 you watched the trailer for spiderman brand new day yet? I've rewatched it too many times

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Olivia Williams wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:46 10/10 you watched the trailer for spiderman brand new day yet? I've rewatched it too many times
10/10 no not yet :'( sorry I taking so long with are RP

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Nick Jameson wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:47
Olivia Williams wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:46 10/10 you watched the trailer for spiderman brand new day yet? I've rewatched it too many times
10/10 no not yet :'( sorry I taking so long with are RP
10/10 no worries! It's on YouTube

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Olivia Williams wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:48
Nick Jameson wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:47
Olivia Williams wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:46 10/10 you watched the trailer for spiderman brand new day yet? I've rewatched it too many times
10/10 no not yet :'( sorry I taking so long with are RP
10/10 no worries! It's on YouTube
1/1 what?

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 The trailer is on YouTube

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/1 oh

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10