How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Nick
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi sorry I taking so long with are RP
Last edited by Nick Jameson on 22 Mar 2026, 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 you watched the trailer for spiderman brand new day yet? I've rewatched it too many times
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 no not yetOlivia Williams wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:46 10/10 you watched the trailer for spiderman brand new day yet? I've rewatched it too many times
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 no worries! It's on YouTubeNick Jameson wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:4710/10 no not yetOlivia Williams wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:46 10/10 you watched the trailer for spiderman brand new day yet? I've rewatched it too many timessorry I taking so long with are RP
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/1 what?Olivia Williams wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:4810/10 no worries! It's on YouTubeNick Jameson wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:4710/10 no not yetOlivia Williams wrote: 22 Mar 2026, 19:46 10/10 you watched the trailer for spiderman brand new day yet? I've rewatched it too many timessorry I taking so long with are RP
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 The trailer is on YouTube
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |