14 Mar 2026, 17:49
Alpha Robin - Round 1
1. e4 e5
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
@Natasha Blackwood
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
@Natasha Blackwood
14 Mar 2026, 18:06
Alpha Robin - Round 1
14 Mar 2026, 18:08
Alpha Robin - Round 1
14 Mar 2026, 18:15
Alpha Robin - Round 1
You can't kill your own bishop.Natasha Blackwood wrote: 14 Mar 2026, 18:08 1. e4 e5
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
10. Qxh5
@Denise Yarborough
Edit:
Some tips since I see you are struggling with the notation, which I understand since it's difficult. You can paste the moves in the PGN section of the analysis board that George Calder linked if you are struggling and can play your next move there, copy from that PGN, and so on. Hope this helps a bit.
14 Mar 2026, 18:21
Alpha Robin - Round 1
I know that Natasha made two illegal moves but I think that's a bit harsh especially since it's our first game. If we do that after our first game after everyone learned how to use this notation system properly, I think they should just get a point off, not an automatic loss. Sorry for double posting.George Calder wrote: 11 Mar 2026, 05:22 @Nick Jameson That's illegal, I'm White, you are Black
Note: Two illegal moves results in an automatic loss. Natasha and Nick have already made one each.
14 Mar 2026, 18:45
Alpha Robin - Round 1
14 Mar 2026, 18:50
Alpha Robin - Round 1
1. e4 e5
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
10. Qg8+ Kd7
@Natasha Blackwood
2. Qh5 Be7
3. Qxe5 d6
4. Qf4 h5
5. Be2 g5
6. Qe3 Rh6
7. Nc3 Re6
8. Bxh5 Nf6
9. Qxg5 Nxe4
10. Qg8+ Kd7
@Natasha Blackwood
14 Mar 2026, 20:12
Alpha Robin - Round 1
15 Mar 2026, 05:34
Alpha Robin - Round 1
15 Mar 2026, 17:07
Alpha Robin - Round 1