How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I remember you from before!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 seen ya a few times!
Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I see you often
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you a fee times but not a lot
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 wowzerss new pfp
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JOSE! Working on the starter rn...
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I see you almost everywhere
| Winter A.| Seasonal Shop|Pin | sta • 6 | eva • 7 | str • 6 |
"Stay determined, stay unbeatable!" |
wis • 7 | arc • 6 | acc • 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 see you a lot, but never interacted