OOC Let's Chat!

Hello (:

Goodbye Forever, I guess
Lucia Smithson

OOC Let's Chat!
Lucia Smithson wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 20:12 I'm here (:
LUCIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chat deead no longer!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
We're keeping it alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye Forever, I guess
Lucia Smithson

OOC Let's Chat!
For real!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Or are we…

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 20:15 NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What?

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey hey

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 12:53
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:59
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:58
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 10:25 Heyo! Random question anyone have any old movie recommendations? Any genre is cool, thanks!
... sooo movies 20 years ago are considered vintage and old. Songs 20 years ago qualify as an oldie and can be played on the oldies channel on the radio.

RIP Britney Spears

buttt Bolt :D
20 years ago is only 2006 how the heck are they on oldies radio stations 😰
oh idk maybe its just my local station that plays those idk lol
Think about it this way 100 years ago was 1926. Antique is considered 100+ years old. We've got 24 more years until 1950 is antique, 44 until 1970 is antique, 74 until 2000 is antique.

Vintage is.. better than antique I guess lol.
This is horrifying. I’m almost vintage 😰

OOC Let's Chat!
Ayo everyone, you like the new pfp? I honestly don't know if I like it, I'll maybe change back or smth.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.