OOC Let's Chat!

I feel wise, old, young รกnd stupid.

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 13:01 I feel wise, old, young รกnd stupid.
accented a

Great, we should thread again

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
yeah idk if the accented a works the same in english as it does in my own language, but it's to emphasize.

we should.

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 14:00
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:51 *shares choco with Emmi*
*Nibbles* :cute:

*Then snuggles!* :love:
*is happy*

^^

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 02:01
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 01:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 01:44 Hey Angel!!!! Hey Zeph!!!
Hello Lily! How are yah?!
not really arm still hurts
Oh, how did you hurt yourself?
I am fine, ig, Zeph. Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 Mar 2026, 14:06
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 14:00
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:51 *shares choco with Emmi*
*Nibbles* :cute:

*Then snuggles!* :love:
*is happy*

^^
:wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey everyone! How are you all today?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Good! what about you?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!