OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Yikes I didn’t even know you could block google
Yeah, I guess so! It's pretty annoying, but I have HiO bookmarked so she can't block that!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:51 *shares choco with Emmi*
*Nibbles* :cute:

*Then snuggles!* :love:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:58
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Yikes I didn’t even know you could block google
Yeah, I guess so! It's pretty annoying, but I have HiO bookmarked so she can't block that!!!
When I went to school teachers could cut off our entire internet access. Then forget to turn it back on for free periods so there was always a hunt down going on xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 14:01
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:58
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Yikes I didn’t even know you could block google
Yeah, I guess so! It's pretty annoying, but I have HiO bookmarked so she can't block that!!!
When I went to school teachers could cut off our entire internet access. Then forget to turn it back on for free periods so there was always a hunt down going on xD
Oh, that stinks! I'm sure my teachers could, but luckily they don't do that!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lucky you!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
morninnn'

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning ^^

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! :biggrin:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!