Let's Chat!
Yeah, I guess so! It's pretty annoying, but I have HiO bookmarked so she can't block that!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:35Yikes I didn’t even know you could block googleRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Let's Chat!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
When I went to school teachers could cut off our entire internet access. Then forget to turn it back on for free periods so there was always a hunt down going on xDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:58Yeah, I guess so! It's pretty annoying, but I have HiO bookmarked so she can't block that!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:35Yikes I didn’t even know you could block googleRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Oh, that stinks! I'm sure my teachers could, but luckily they don't do that!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 14:01When I went to school teachers could cut off our entire internet access. Then forget to turn it back on for free periods so there was always a hunt down going on xDRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:58Yeah, I guess so! It's pretty annoying, but I have HiO bookmarked so she can't block that!!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:35Yikes I didn’t even know you could block googleRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Let's Chat!
Lucky you!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
good morning
|
|
Let's Chat!
Morning all