OOC Let's Chat!

Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:50 I don't do code. I don't have the time to figure it out :lol: :sob:
same

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:53 Same
Although I think my skills on making banners are improving. I hope

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Bee

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:54
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:53 Same
Although I think my skills on making banners are improving. I hope
Yes! I would like to learn how to code though!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:55
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:54
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:53 Same
Although I think my skills on making banners are improving. I hope
Yes! I would like to learn how to code though!
Same! On the few extra minutes I sometimes get I try it in y ency

Lotus! :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:57
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:55
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:54
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:53 Same
Although I think my skills on making banners are improving. I hope
Yes! I would like to learn how to code though!
Same! On the few extra minutes I sometimes get I try it in y ency

Lotus! :wow:
:wow:

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:58
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:57
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:55
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:54
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:53 Same
Although I think my skills on making banners are improving. I hope
Yes! I would like to learn how to code though!
Same! On the few extra minutes I sometimes get I try it in y ency

Lotus! :wow:
:wow:
How are you?!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 23:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:58
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:57
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:55
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:54

Although I think my skills on making banners are improving. I hope
Yes! I would like to learn how to code though!
Same! On the few extra minutes I sometimes get I try it in y ency

Lotus! :wow:
:wow:
How are you?!!
Mm good!!i gotta do math tho How r uuu?!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 23:08
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 23:00
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:58
Bree Grey wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:57
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:55

Yes! I would like to learn how to code though!
Same! On the few extra minutes I sometimes get I try it in y ency

Lotus! :wow:
:wow:
How are you?!!
Mm good!!i gotta do math tho How r uuu?!!
Good! lol I was just doing math. Still got like 10 more assignments in there

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock