How Well Known Are You On HiO?

3/10 same and yeah! I don’t normally like ai pfps but i prefer this one to the picrew one i had before. I think it more accurately depicts how i envisioned her yk

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Totally, espesialy since Ada has such a unique apperance, I usualy resort to AI to make one that accually looks like her (I change my pfp sooo much too, Like every month :lol:).

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 where did you make your PFP?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyyyy Flamee :wow: wait I can't rmbr have I given ya the choco frogs :sweatingbullets:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Hiya!!:3 I put eight cuz I just realized our characters haven’t actually met IC :'(

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:36 10/10 heyyyy Flamee :wow: wait I can't rmbr have I given ya the choco frogs :sweatingbullets:
No you did not.

Riley 8/10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ohno so sorryy :cryhappy: Gimme a sec

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:45 10/10 ohno so sorryy :cryhappy: Gimme a sec
10/10 all good J

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 alrightie sent ya a few :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 you sent me like 50!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😝😝😓😓😓

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.