How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 same and yeah! I don’t normally like ai pfps but i prefer this one to the picrew one i had before. I think it more accurately depicts how i envisioned her yk
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 Totally, espesialy since Ada has such a unique apperance, I usualy resort to AI to make one that accually looks like her (I change my pfp sooo much too, Like every month).
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 where did you make your PFP?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 heyyyy Flamee
wait I can't rmbr have I given ya the choco frogs
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
No you did not.Joseph Sims wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 22:36 10/10 heyyyy Flameewait I can't rmbr have I given ya the choco frogs
![]()
Riley 8/10
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ohno so sorryy
Gimme a sec
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 all good J
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 alrightie sent ya a few
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 you sent me like 50!!!!



















Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.