OOC Let's Chat!

hihi <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey how’s it going?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hellloooo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
KYRA!! HEYYYY

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Rose!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m off to education prison 💔

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 21:19 KYRA!! HEYYYY
Hiii! How are you?! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 21:30 I’m off to education prison 💔
why is that so real...

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿