OOC Let's Chat!

Yikes! We have something called gold club and at the end of every month if you are done all your work from every course/class you get to do whatever you want for 2 periods online!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Our school has blocked a lot of things, luckily not HiO! One of my teachers even blocked Google…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:23
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22

Ooooo I love badminton!
Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finally
:lol: I've been playing it for 5 years now

I saw!
Just a question, which one of my threads is you favorite For you, mine is fragile as glass
I like The Letter Yaaay!
Thank you!

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow! We only have 2-3 things banned. Poki, pinterest, a few sites here and there that NOBODY even knows of

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 12:33 Wow! We only have 2-3 things banned. Poki, pinterest, a few sites here and there that NOBODY even knows of
In my old school in the USA, on the device some certain online game sites showed 'Safari can't open the site cause the address is invalid'

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 12:45
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 12:33 Wow! We only have 2-3 things banned. Poki, pinterest, a few sites here and there that NOBODY even knows of
In my old school in the USA, on the device some certain online game sites showed 'Safari can't open the site cause the address is invalid'
huh. Never lived in the US, but visited it...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
This chat is kinda dead 💀

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Yikes I didn’t even know you could block google

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Still haven't gotten used to the fact that Emily is already 2 years old...!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone