Let's Chat!
Yikes! We have something called gold club and at the end of every month if you are done all your work from every course/class you get to do whatever you want for 2 periods online!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:38I like The Letter Yaaay!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28Just a question, which one of my threads is you favorite For you, mine is fragile as glassJulia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:25Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:23Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finallyI've been playing it for 5 years now
I saw!
Let's Chat!
Wow! We only have 2-3 things banned. Poki, pinterest, a few sites here and there that NOBODY even knows of
Let's Chat!
In my old school in the USA, on the device some certain online game sites showed 'Safari can't open the site cause the address is invalid'Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 12:33 Wow! We only have 2-3 things banned. Poki, pinterest, a few sites here and there that NOBODY even knows of
Let's Chat!
huh. Never lived in the US, but visited it...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 12:45In my old school in the USA, on the device some certain online game sites showed 'Safari can't open the site cause the address is invalid'Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 12:33 Wow! We only have 2-3 things banned. Poki, pinterest, a few sites here and there that NOBODY even knows of
Let's Chat!
This chat is kinda dead
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Yikes I didn’t even know you could block googleRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Still haven't gotten used to the fact that Emily is already 2 years old...!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone