OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:42
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:37 And also please take care of yourself next time!!
Thank you! I will desperately need the luck but this is me taking care of myself!
Aww i’m glad. I hope you have a wonderful day at school today!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:43
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:42
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:33
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28

That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-
What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!
Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all things 😭

I just hotspot atp
hooda math games was blocked in 2024 (I graduated 2023), coolmathgames was blocked in 2018, google sites to play flash games (some not flash) blocked 2022, spotify blocked 2017, youtube (censored genres) started blocked 2018. That chat thing through gmail was soemhow disabled in 2024? Google Hangouts was blocked, google meets was blocked after 2022, most email platforms except gmail was blocked in 2021, for a little while, kahoot was blocked too, same with nearpod and quizlet and quizizz.
Far out, where do you live? Alcatraz? 😭
That is A LOT of things!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah 😭

OOC Let's Chat!
Anywho it’s late for me and i’m tired so goodnight all! Have a good day everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:50 Anywho it’s late for me and i’m tired so goodnight all! Have a good day everyone!
Bye!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:43
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:42
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:33
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:28

That is actually depressing. My hs blocked hio-
What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!
Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all things 😭

I just hotspot atp
hooda math games was blocked in 2024 (I graduated 2023), coolmathgames was blocked in 2018, google sites to play flash games (some not flash) blocked 2022, spotify blocked 2017, youtube (censored genres) started blocked 2018. That chat thing through gmail was soemhow disabled in 2024? Google Hangouts was blocked, google meets was blocked after 2022, most email platforms except gmail was blocked in 2021, for a little while, kahoot was blocked too, same with nearpod and quizlet and quizizz.
Far out, where do you live? Alcatraz? 😭
You could say that

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 12:02
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:43
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:42
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:33
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:31

What? Mine blocked Pinterest and bloomer and a bunch of other amazing ones that I love!
Yeah mine has blocked so many like that too. Pinterest, yt, coolmathgames, tetris of all things 😭

I just hotspot atp
hooda math games was blocked in 2024 (I graduated 2023), coolmathgames was blocked in 2018, google sites to play flash games (some not flash) blocked 2022, spotify blocked 2017, youtube (censored genres) started blocked 2018. That chat thing through gmail was soemhow disabled in 2024? Google Hangouts was blocked, google meets was blocked after 2022, most email platforms except gmail was blocked in 2021, for a little while, kahoot was blocked too, same with nearpod and quizlet and quizizz.
Far out, where do you live? Alcatraz? 😭
You could say that
What’s that supposed to mean?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
All that stuff blocked sounds like my school XnX

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex! HI!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
My graduating class was the most reckless they had for a while, so I guess they just monitored us or whatever and found our common activities and blocked those, (granted given the drama that followed with the kids who were just entering 7th grade that following school year.. I don't think we are the worst, maybe at the time, but they're gonna have their hands full with that class.)

ANyways, their goal is to make it so you ONLY use the devices for school, not for fun, even if that's your only device you take home, or even if there's free time and you have nothing to work on.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark