Let's Chat!
Hey guys! Do you know how long I have been waiting for someone to post??!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Ooooo I love badminton!
Let's Chat!
I am horrendous at badminton!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finally
Let's Chat!
I’m… ok at badmintonFlame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:22I am horrendous at badminton!
|
|
Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:23Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finally
I saw!
Let's Chat!
ya know that my hs blocked those sites the semester before I graduated rightIsabeau Nevara wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 01:09all the NYT games like wordle, connections, strands. The washington post crossword. the Spotle, flagle, globleCirrus Mooney wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:33 What advice do you have for surviving through my really boring class rn
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Just a question, which one of my threads is you favorite For you, mine is fragile as glassJulia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:25Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 11:23Me too. It’s like the only sport I’m actually good at Along with throw ball
And I made the errand post finallyI've been playing it for 5 years now
I saw!