OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:29 like they called me 27 times then somehow found my house- (still talking about my dream) it was horrid- but good thing i woke up lol
Gawd damn u ok?

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:29 like they called me 27 times then somehow found my house- (still talking about my dream) it was horrid- but good thing i woke up lol
Gawd damn u ok?
I was just a dream but it was so real- and now i can't fall back asleep, but other than that.... im okay i guess

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:45
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:29 like they called me 27 times then somehow found my house- (still talking about my dream) it was horrid- but good thing i woke up lol
Gawd damn u ok?
I was just a dream but it was so real- and now i can't fall back asleep, but other than that.... im okay i guess
😭😭😭 hope u get some more sleep

OOC Let's Chat!
waitlisted at university of washingtonnnn but lowk fine i got in to so many other places lmao

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 05:04
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:45
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:29 like they called me 27 times then somehow found my house- (still talking about my dream) it was horrid- but good thing i woke up lol
Gawd damn u ok?
I was just a dream but it was so real- and now i can't fall back asleep, but other than that.... im okay i guess
😭😭😭 hope u get some more sleep
Thank youu!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 05:06
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 05:04
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:45
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:36
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:29 like they called me 27 times then somehow found my house- (still talking about my dream) it was horrid- but good thing i woke up lol
Gawd damn u ok?
I was just a dream but it was so real- and now i can't fall back asleep, but other than that.... im okay i guess
😭😭😭 hope u get some more sleep
Thank youu!!
Good luck getting back to sleep!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 05:17
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 05:06
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 05:04
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:45
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:36

Gawd damn u ok?
I was just a dream but it was so real- and now i can't fall back asleep, but other than that.... im okay i guess
😭😭😭 hope u get some more sleep
Thank youu!!
Good luck getting back to sleep!
ooh simon"! - i might just stay awake as its 5:30am

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I love talking to my cousin :3 <3
like ill say i can make a thing and then be like do you want me to make a thing for uu n he's like yes please make me a thing

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Haha… cute

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 04:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 03:43
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:21
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:19 Bro, Holi is tomorrow and my main exam is the next day :'( :cry2:
I want to celebrate it as well........
You've got this, I believe in you! I don't know much about Holi, but it sounds like a pretty cool holiday!
it is pretty cool!! we are all playing with water and colours. I want to play too....
Here where I live, not many people play with colours Only the migrants from North India do, but I wanna play someday.

Anyways, Happy Holi!
Happy Holi to you too!!!! unfortunate for you, ig.... I love playing with colours.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9