OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:31 Heyyy
Hiiii!!! How are you doing, Lotus?
I'm good!! Wbt uuu!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:36
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:33
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:31 Heyyy
Hiiii!!! How are you doing, Lotus?
I'm good!! Wbt uuu!!
I'm doing pretty good today! I'm in class right now so I could obviously be better, but overall not that bad!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:31 Heyyy
Hi Lotus! It's been a while lol

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Goodnight guys!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Julia!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:40
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:31 Heyyy
Hi Lotus! It's been a while lol
Ooh hey Fawks!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:56
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:40
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:31 Heyyy
Hi Lotus! It's been a while lol
Ooh hey Fawks!
How have you been!

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:56
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:40
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:31 Heyyy
Hi Lotus! It's been a while lol
Ooh hey Fawks!
How have you been!
I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:58
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:56
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:40
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:31 Heyyy
Hi Lotus! It's been a while lol
Ooh hey Fawks!
How have you been!
I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts
I've been good as well especially since exams are over ooo that's sounds fun

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 18:26
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:58
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:56
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:40

Hi Lotus! It's been a while lol
Ooh hey Fawks!
How have you been!
I've been good wbt uuu ive also been working on lore for Lotus that happened before Hogwarts
I've been good as well especially since exams are over ooo that's sounds fun
It is I've still got 2 more parts to put out on it but I've got it linked in my ency

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff