OOC Let's Chat!

Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:04
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:54 thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone! :)
*wink wink* ;)
:eyes:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Bro, Holi is tomorrow and my main exam is the next day :'( :cry2:
I want to celebrate it as well........

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:19 Bro, Holi is tomorrow and my main exam is the next day :'( :cry2:
I want to celebrate it as well........
You've got this, I believe in you! I don't know much about Holi, but it sounds like a pretty cool holiday!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:46
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:13
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:03
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:58
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:57 Ben is Brad
Vlad is bad
Colin's gone barking mad

:cute:
:lol:

@Lotus Lively responding to your owl now!
Take your time :3
Replied!


@Elowin Prankhurst Look!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! Hope you like it!!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:41
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:46
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:13
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:03
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:58

:lol:

@Lotus Lively responding to your owl now!
Take your time :3
Replied!


@Elowin Prankhurst Look!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! Hope you like it!!!
I DO!! HHAVE YOU SEEN YOUR ORDER AT MY SHOP??

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:44
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:41
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:46
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:13
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:03
Take your time :3
Replied!


@Elowin Prankhurst Look!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! Hope you like it!!!
I DO!! HHAVE YOU SEEN YOUR ORDER AT MY SHOP??
Yay!!!

I have to pull it up on my phone. The images blocked on my computer

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:46
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:44
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:41
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 07:46
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:13

Replied!


@Elowin Prankhurst Look!

Reducio
Image posted by the member
o my god is it for me!!!!!!!!!!
Yep! Hope you like it!!!
I DO!! HHAVE YOU SEEN YOUR ORDER AT MY SHOP??
Yay!!!

I have to pull it up on my phone. The images blocked on my computer
OH NO!!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:07
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:04
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:54 thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone! :)
*wink wink* ;)
:eyes:
:yes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyy

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 17:31 Heyyy
Hiiii!!! How are you doing, Lotus?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|