Let's Chat!
Holi
Is tomorrow for me-
Is tomorrow for me-
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone! Leaving from my very very crowded home in 10! Hiiiiiii!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Chat died
Let's Chat!
I know right as soon as I showed up too
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Good! You?
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Good? Just bored tbh
Let's Chat!
Same also really bored right now. But I gotta go or else I’m gonna miss my ride sorry!Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:41Good? Just bored tbh
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
byeeeeeFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:41Same also really bored right now. But I gotta go or else I’m gonna miss my ride sorry!Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:41Good? Just bored tbh
Let's Chat!
LIAAAAAJulia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:42byeeeeeFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 13:41Same also really bored right now. But I gotta go or else I’m gonna miss my ride sorry!