OOC Let's Chat!

Hiyaaa :wow:
yipppeee just finished some jose lore

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08 Hiyaaa :wow:
yipppeee just finished some jose lore
Hi hi!

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyy

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08 Hiyaaa :wow:
yipppeee just finished some jose lore
Hi hi!
Suppppp :cute: Heyo Jules!!!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:10
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08 Hiyaaa :wow:
yipppeee just finished some jose lore
Hi hi!
Suppppp :cute: Heyo Jules!!!
Hey jose! Hru?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:10
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08 Hiyaaa :wow:
yipppeee just finished some jose lore
Hi hi!
Suppppp :cute: Heyo Jules!!!
Hello! Hru?My dad's flight got cancelled because of whats happening in the middle east :'(

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:07 Seventh thanks!!!

Happy Holi to you Amelia! Nice to meet an Indian!!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:07 6th thanks Thanks! Happy holi to you to
Moving this here to not spam the bean chat :sweatingbullets:
I'm not Indian, I actually discovered that holiday today! :lol: ty tho lol

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:10
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:10
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08 Hiyaaa :wow:
yipppeee just finished some jose lore
Hi hi!
Suppppp :cute: Heyo Jules!!!
Hey jose! Hru?
Great! Fingers a lil tired from typing haha :cute: bouta get started on some hw
you?
OOH didn't know it was today :lol: HAP HAP HAPPY HOLI

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:10
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:10
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08
Joseph Sims wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 12:08 Hiyaaa :wow:
yipppeee just finished some jose lore
Hi hi!
Suppppp :cute: Heyo Jules!!!
Hello! Hru?My dad's flight got cancelled because of whats happening in the middle east :'(
Good? Online school again, but at least things here calmed down... Same! My dad had to go to US for work, but couldn't... :'(

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
y'all I'm sleeby I got up at 5 something and came upstairs to start working on misc stuff agian

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark