Let's Chat!
What's the list based off of? What's the source?
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Let's Chat!
Wait thats lowkey awesome! Have fun!
Let's Chat!
Google, but I think gulf news... (It is upto date for 2026)
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
Let's Chat!
Ooooo! I love holi! Tho we don't get holidays for it here...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:42Thanks!
Let's Chat!
Yeah. Even though I don't play with colors that much because of the exams, but maybe this year I could, since my exams happened earlyJulia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:43Ooooo! I love holi! Tho we don't get holidays for it here...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:42Thanks!
Let's Chat!
Aight thanks:)
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
Let's Chat!
I have already voted! :-DJulia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:36Nice! So is mineMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:35 Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!![]()
Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
eh it doesn't hurt that muchLotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 01:53 I am going to kick my little sibling in the knees well not actually cause that would hurt
why so scary o.o
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark