OOC Let's Chat!

What's the list based off of? What's the source?

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!
Tomorrow we got a holiday for Holi! :grin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:37 Hi guys!
Tomorrow we got a holiday for Holi! :grin:
Wait thats lowkey awesome! Have fun!

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:37 What's the list based off of? What's the source?
Google, but I think gulf news... (It is upto date for 2026)

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:37 Hi guys!
Tomorrow we got a holiday for Holi! :grin:
Wait thats lowkey awesome! Have fun!
Thanks!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:42
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:37 Hi guys!
Tomorrow we got a holiday for Holi! :grin:
Wait thats lowkey awesome! Have fun!
Thanks!
Ooooo! I love holi! Tho we don't get holidays for it here...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:43
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:42
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:37 Hi guys!
Tomorrow we got a holiday for Holi! :grin:
Wait thats lowkey awesome! Have fun!
Thanks!
Ooooo! I love holi! Tho we don't get holidays for it here...
Yeah. Even though I don't play with colors that much because of the exams, but maybe this year I could, since my exams happened early

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:41
Amelia Garnett wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:37 What's the list based off of? What's the source?
Google, but I think gulf news... (It is upto date for 2026)
Aight thanks:)

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:36
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:35 Oh wow, my city is on that list as well. That was unexpected!
Nice! So is mine :grin:



Would someone like to vote for RP Of The Month?
I have already voted! :-D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 01:53 I am going to kick my little sibling in the knees well not actually cause that would hurt
eh it doesn't hurt that much :(

why so scary o.o

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark