Let's Chat!
I can scream at 6:44pm Lear
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*munches flowers*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Colin is munching flowers again.
Let's Chat!
Want some?
Glow in the dark mint!
Glow in the dark mint!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
NOOOOOOOO!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
And can I join in screaming?
Let's Chat!
SCREAMING MATCHLotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:54And can I join in screaming?
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Yes plz glow in the dark mint sounds yummyyy
Let's Chat!
NO ! FRIENDLY SCREAMING TOGETHER !Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:57SCREAMING MATCHLotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:54And can I join in screaming?
Let's Chat!
I JOIN!Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:58NO ! FRIENDLY SCREAMING TOGETHER !Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:57SCREAMING MATCHLotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:54And can I join in screaming?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-
@Colin McCoire I'd like some glow in the dark mint flowers please :3
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."