OOC Let's Chat!

Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:43 It is not even 7 pm...
I can scream at 6:44pm Lear :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
*munches flowers*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin is munching flowers again.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Want some?

Glow in the dark mint! :wow: :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:45 *munches flowers*
NOOOOOOOO!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:44
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:43 It is not even 7 pm...
I can scream at 6:44pm Lear :(
And can I join in screaming?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:54
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:44
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:43 It is not even 7 pm...
I can scream at 6:44pm Lear :(
And can I join in screaming?
SCREAMING MATCH

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:52 Want some?

Glow in the dark mint! :wow: :wow:
Yes plz glow in the dark mint sounds yummyyy

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:54
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:44
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:43 It is not even 7 pm...
I can scream at 6:44pm Lear :(
And can I join in screaming?
SCREAMING MATCH
NO ! FRIENDLY SCREAMING TOGETHER !

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:58
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:57
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:54
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:44
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:43 It is not even 7 pm...
I can scream at 6:44pm Lear :(
And can I join in screaming?
SCREAMING MATCH
NO ! FRIENDLY SCREAMING TOGETHER !
I JOIN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

@Colin McCoire I'd like some glow in the dark mint flowers please :3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."