OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:08
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:04 Yeah, because of you! And why did you put the images for your stuff in the RP in so many reducios, including food themed Kandi cuffs??? Did you do that to mess with us???
Oo! I wanna see the food themed kandi!! i make kandi too sometimes
TuT, RP in the library called "It Isn't Naptime...?" The reducios they put their outfit and hair in though, save me....
Woa cool! That cupcake looks awesome

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
KANDI!

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:13
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:09
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:08
Taiki Ishii wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:04 Yeah, because of you! And why did you put the images for your stuff in the RP in so many reducios, including food themed Kandi cuffs??? Did you do that to mess with us???
Oo! I wanna see the food themed kandi!! i make kandi too sometimes
TuT, RP in the library called "It Isn't Naptime...?" The reducios they put their outfit and hair in though, save me....
Woa cool! That cupcake looks awesome
I'm hungry now because of them.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Yasss i have some glo in the dark beads and I love em smm

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
YASSS, SLAY WITH THE GLOW IN THE DARK BEADS!
Totally not a lover of glow in the dark stuff

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
What about glow in the dark cupcakes?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:15 YASSS, SLAY WITH THE GLOW IN THE DARK BEADS!
Totally not a lover of glow in the dark stuff
Frrrr!!
tbh I don't think I can blame you for loving Glow in the dark stuff I've got Nail polish top coat that glows in the dark!!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:13
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 07:10Hi
Heyyyy are you interested in an unofficial duel???
Hii.. Sure... but i need to reread the rules

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:33 Some cats in the neighborhood is now having a screaming match just outside my window. That was not what I was planning to be listening to while falling asleep :sleepy:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
It is not even 7 pm...

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.