OOC Let's Chat!

Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:59
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:58
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:53
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:50 ELLIE!!!
how are you?
Im ok. Lost my freaking purse yesterday. Luckily there wasn't anything in there super important. How bout you?!
Oh no! I hate when that happens. I'm pretty good but really tired, I had to get up at 4 30 yesturday

Hi flame!!
HI ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI!!! how are you on this day?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:00
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:59
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:58
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:53

how are you?
Im ok. Lost my freaking purse yesterday. Luckily there wasn't anything in there super important. How bout you?!
Oh no! I hate when that happens. I'm pretty good but really tired, I had to get up at 4 30 yesturday

Hi flame!!
HI ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI!!! how are you on this day?
Woke up at 2:00 am! Snuck onto my computer almost got caught and made up a belivable excuse! how about you?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:58
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:53
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:53
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:50 ELLIE!!!
how are you?
Im ok. Lost my freaking purse yesterday. Luckily there wasn't anything in there super important. How bout you?!
Oh no! I hate when that happens. I'm pretty good but really tired, I had to get up at 4 30 yesturday

Hi flame!!
UGh I've been exhausted. Last night was the first night I actually slept

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:01
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:00
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:59
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:58
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:53

Im ok. Lost my freaking purse yesterday. Luckily there wasn't anything in there super important. How bout you?!
Oh no! I hate when that happens. I'm pretty good but really tired, I had to get up at 4 30 yesturday

Hi flame!!
HI ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI!!! how are you on this day?
Woke up at 2:00 am! Snuck onto my computer almost got caught and made up a belivable excuse! how about you?
oh dang! how are you not tired?!? I'm sitting in class taking notes

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:01
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:00
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:59
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:58
Oh no! I hate when that happens. I'm pretty good but really tired, I had to get up at 4 30 yesturday

Hi flame!!
HI ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI!!! how are you on this day?
Woke up at 2:00 am! Snuck onto my computer almost got caught and made up a belivable excuse! how about you?
oh dang! how are you not tired?!? I'm sitting in class taking notes
I survive on the fact that I get to talk to you people! (And very sour lemonade!)

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:06
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:01
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:00
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:59

HI ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI!!! how are you on this day?
Woke up at 2:00 am! Snuck onto my computer almost got caught and made up a belivable excuse! how about you?
oh dang! how are you not tired?!? I'm sitting in class taking notes
I survive on the fact that I get to talk to you people! (And very sour lemonade!)
I SURVIVE ON H.IO AND YOU LOVELY PEOPLE

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:07
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:06
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:02
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:01
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 17:00

HI!!! how are you on this day?
Woke up at 2:00 am! Snuck onto my computer almost got caught and made up a belivable excuse! how about you?
oh dang! how are you not tired?!? I'm sitting in class taking notes
I survive on the fact that I get to talk to you people! (And very sour lemonade!)
I SURVIVE ON H.IO AND YOU LOVELY PEOPLE
same twin! This chat kind died

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Back from lunch, yay! No computer access for my next class though, sad day!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
*nibbles choco peanuts*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*gazes into Emmi's eyes!*

:love: :love: :love:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire