Let's Chat!
I don't want to go to school TnT
Let's Chat!
LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Let's Chat!
Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Let's Chat!
Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-BornJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Let's Chat!
Yes! More people for Ilvermony!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Guys! Can someone plz give me suggestions for my ency? I’m running out of ideas…
Last edited by Emi Sato on 2 Mar 2026, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
Let's Chat!
*looks for Colin and Scout*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-BornJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
Let's Chat!
She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-BornJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!