OOC Let's Chat!

I don't want to go to school TnT

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:45 hiiiii
LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:45 hiiiii
LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:45 hiiiii
LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?
Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-Born

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes! More people for Ilvermony! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I’m gonna explode

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys! Can someone plz give me suggestions for my ency? I’m running out of ideas…
Last edited by Emi Sato on 2 Mar 2026, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
*looks for Colin and Scout*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:45 hiiiii
LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?
Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-Born
Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!




Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:45 hiiiii
LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?
Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-Born
Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!




Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!