Let's Chat!
Good idea
i tried alligator today and I need to confirm that it's like chicken just a bit Chewier
Let's Chat!
*tacklesnugs Lily!*Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:59hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hiiii Avery!!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Let's Chat!
RealMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:38… to be honest I read your name as Takis from the start, but that might just be me not knowing how to read xD
---
I sleeby
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Eepy VladVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 23:51RealMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:38… to be honest I read your name as Takis from the start, but that might just be me not knowing how to read xD
---
I sleeby
im having a mini movie night with myself!
Let's Chat!
I ended up deciding I'm going to rewrite what I intially wrote, i'll try to do this by tommorow, Tuesday at the latest! @Evelynn Depicio
--
I did a summary of February's Weekly Word bts.
--
I am now working in docs
--
I did a summary of February's Weekly Word bts.
--
I am now working in docs
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I'm working in docs and doing my history hw at the same time.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
why are you flipping?
Let's Chat!
*Joins the flipping*