OOC Let's Chat!

Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:21
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:19
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:18
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:16
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:15

I don’t know write a reply to our rp? :-D
That.....is a very longgg name
Yes… And I used it simply because the irony is hilarious!
honestly i feel bad for the people having to ping you lmao
I did not think about that 👀 😅

Ency fixing is always a good option, Olivia!
Lol pooor people haha

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

OOC Let's Chat!
So true lol!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:05
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:03 *peeks in*
Hi!! Long time no talk!
Hiiiii

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Are you newish on here?


Hi, Emiline! How are you?

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:27 Are you newish on here?


Hi, Emiline! How are you?
I'm good- need to get out my IMGO post thoughhhh!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:27 Are you newish on here?
Definitely, two months today!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:34
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:27 Are you newish on here?


Hi, Emiline! How are you?
I'm good- need to get out my IMGO post thoughhhh!
uhm......IMGO?

Hi, @Kyra Banuelos

@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler (damnnnnnn long) Well welcome! I'm Lily a long time member of h.io going on 4 years. If you have any questions feel free to owl me anytime! I will say i, not on a lot

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:34
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:27 Are you newish on here?


Hi, Emiline! How are you?
I'm good- need to get out my IMGO post thoughhhh!
uhm......IMGO?

Hi, @Kyra Banuelos

@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler (damnnnnnn long) Well welcome! I'm Lily a long time member of h.io going on 4 years. If you have any questions feel free to owl me anytime! I will say i, not on a lot
International Magical olympic games Here

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:43
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:42
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:34
Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:27 Are you newish on here?


Hi, Emiline! How are you?
I'm good- need to get out my IMGO post thoughhhh!
uhm......IMGO?

Hi, @Kyra Banuelos

@Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler (damnnnnnn long) Well welcome! I'm Lily a long time member of h.io going on 4 years. If you have any questions feel free to owl me anytime! I will say i, not on a lot
International Magical olympic games Here
That's new! is this the first year for it

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews