Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
Hi!! Long time no talk!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Let's Chat!
Hello people I'm bored, what should I do?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
I don’t know write a reply to our rp? :-D
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
That.....is a very longgg name
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Let's Chat!
Yes… And I used it simply because the irony is hilarious!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:16That.....is a very longgg name
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Maybe... No, I got a better idea: fix my ency!! Probably gonna regret it
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
honestly i feel bad for the people having to ping you lmaoMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:18Yes… And I used it simply because the irony is hilarious!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:16That.....is a very longgg name
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Let's Chat!
Hey all
Let's Chat!
I did not think about thatLily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:19honestly i feel bad for the people having to ping you lmaoMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:18Yes… And I used it simply because the irony is hilarious!Lily Isobel McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 20:16That.....is a very longgg name

Ency fixing is always a good option, Olivia!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio