OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 15:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 12:17 Woohoo!

Another good workshop today!
Yay!!

Also!

I saw you wrote a perfect opportunity for Colin to interact with Muggledom!

This is going to be fun.

*smirks*
Hee hee!

Had that one on my list of things to do for a while! ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Sigh...Reapplying in the Index for having family here now...I'm going to be stuck doing it all day, I can just see it

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 15:45 Why is it that my internet abandons me each time I try to post an rp reply? :cry2:
I write my r.p and code, and then something, whether it's my brother interrupting me or my battery dying happens and the whole thing is deleted. And then my motivation to rewrite it goes

OOC Let's Chat!
Fr

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:05
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 15:45 Why is it that my internet abandons me each time I try to post an rp reply? :cry2:
I write my r.p and code, and then something, whether it's my brother interrupting me or my battery dying happens and the whole thing is deleted. And then my motivation to rewrite it goes
Exactly! The moment the whole thing is gone, my internet returns like it never acted out in the first place-.-

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:06
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:05
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 15:45 Why is it that my internet abandons me each time I try to post an rp reply? :cry2:
I write my r.p and code, and then something, whether it's my brother interrupting me or my battery dying happens and the whole thing is deleted. And then my motivation to rewrite it goes
Exactly! The moment the whole thing is gone, my internet returns like it never acted out in the first place-.-
Especially during OOC games when everyone is posting very fast, and my internet refuses to cooperate :upsidedown:

OOC Let's Chat!
I wonder who could cause that -_-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, like, who could do that...😏

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 15:57
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 15:56
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 12:17 Woohoo!

Another good workshop today!
Yay!!

Also!

I saw you wrote a perfect opportunity for Colin to interact with Muggledom!

This is going to be fun.

*smirks*
Hee hee!

Had that one on my list of things to do for a while! ^^
I assure you! Colin shall be on his very best behaviour! :evil:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh god.... Lex, Colin, you two are crazy

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu