OOC Let's Chat!

Kyra Banuelos wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:47 I suck at coding :lol:
Same here, like it took me half an hour to code a single r.p

OOC Let's Chat!
At least you can code XnX

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤

OOC Let's Chat!
yk when it comes to rps I literally either just post the rp as is and only bold my dialogue, do a single quote box and put the rp in there, or do four total quote boxes and that's literally it.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone, hope y’all are having great mornings/days/nights! I’m heading out to church!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to be heading to church in a couple hours! :grin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 14:12 I'm going to be heading to church in a couple hours! :grin:
Enjoy!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 14:13
Dylan Astor wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 14:12 I'm going to be heading to church in a couple hours! :grin:
Enjoy!
Thanks! :grin:

Edit: Finally writing some new lore, but not for on here! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm quite good at coding... tho still getting the hang of BBCode

Simon Kincaid wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:39 @Julia Evans, is that list OOC or IC?
OOC

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hello hello

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤