Let's Chat!
Hi, angel! Go up to your avatar button, click on it! Click on edit profile, and then the dropdown menu at the top(upside down triangle next to ‘character’) and then click signature! Hope this helps!
Let's Chat!
test. Tyyy
INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
"That cloud, what's it called again?"
Let's Chat!
Yeah boring
Let's Chat!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Time to write more replies!
Let's Chat!
OOOH! *runs off to read it*Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:13 I did mine for bobsledding, the reply, so I feel very proud of myself!
Edit: So good
Let's Chat!
Oh, thank you!!!Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:14OOOH! *runs off to read it*Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:13 I did mine for bobsledding, the reply, so I feel very proud of myself!
Edit: So good
Let's Chat!
You're welcome!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:47Oh, thank you!!!Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:14OOOH! *runs off to read it*Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:13 I did mine for bobsledding, the reply, so I feel very proud of myself!
Edit: So good