OOC Let's Chat!

Angel Dayes wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 20:21 Guys how do you change your signature
Hi, angel! Go up to your avatar button, click on it! Click on edit profile, and then the dropdown menu at the top(upside down triangle next to ‘character’) and then click signature! Hope this helps!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
test. Tyyy

INPC: Chelsea Mitzchel
"That cloud, what's it called again?"

OOC Let's Chat!
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:58 I hope everyone is having a good day/night! <3
Yeah boring

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 20:39
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:58 I hope everyone is having a good day/night! <3
Yeah boring
SAME!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :skeptical: :skeptical: :skeptical: :skeptical: :skeptical:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Honestly, same!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Time to write more replies!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I did mine for bobsledding, the reply, so I feel very proud of myself!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:13 I did mine for bobsledding, the reply, so I feel very proud of myself!
OOOH! *runs off to read it*
Edit: So good

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:14
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:13 I did mine for bobsledding, the reply, so I feel very proud of myself!
OOOH! *runs off to read it*
Edit: So good
Oh, thank you!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:47
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:14
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 22:13 I did mine for bobsledding, the reply, so I feel very proud of myself!
OOOH! *runs off to read it*
Edit: So good
Oh, thank you!!!
You're welcome! <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP