Let's Chat!
Apparently I talk in my sleep too! But my Dad SNORES! and it is REALLY LOUD!Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:56My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funnyHazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hey hey hey!! How are we doing this saturdayyyyy
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
That is just a dad thing. I swear every dad snores loudFlame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:02Apparently I talk in my sleep too! But my Dad SNORES! and it is REALLY LOUD!Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:56My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funnyHazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
My friend said that I said something like "noo not the waffles" last nightAxel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:03That is just a dad thing. I swear every dad snores loudFlame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:02Apparently I talk in my sleep too! But my Dad SNORES! and it is REALLY LOUD!Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:56My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funnyHazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
Let's Chat!
When we sleep over at my cousins(on my mom's side), my whole family sleeps in the basement and I NEVER end up getting any sleep! I end up just staring up at the celing all night or reading with my booklight.Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:03That is just a dad thing. I swear every dad snores loudFlame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:02Apparently I talk in my sleep too! But my Dad SNORES! and it is REALLY LOUD!Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:56My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funnyHazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hey Kyra!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Guys I think I have writers block!:cry2:
I am currently doing this to myself -->
I am currently doing this to myself -->
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I’ll help —>Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:12 Guys I think I have writers block!![]()
![]()
![]()
I am currently doing this to myself -->![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
* Whines in Pain* OWWW Nick!Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:14I’ll help —>Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:12 Guys I think I have writers block!![]()
![]()
![]()
I am currently doing this to myself -->![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.