OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:56
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
Lotus Lively wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:46 Turns out I talk in my sleep
:lol:

My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funny
Apparently I talk in my sleep too! But my Dad SNORES! and it is REALLY LOUD!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey hey hey!! How are we doing this saturdayyyyy

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:02
Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:56
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
Lotus Lively wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:46 Turns out I talk in my sleep
:lol:

My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funny
Apparently I talk in my sleep too! But my Dad SNORES! and it is REALLY LOUD!
That is just a dad thing. I swear every dad snores loud

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:03
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:02
Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:56
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
Lotus Lively wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:46 Turns out I talk in my sleep
:lol:

My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funny
Apparently I talk in my sleep too! But my Dad SNORES! and it is REALLY LOUD!
That is just a dad thing. I swear every dad snores loud
My friend said that I said something like "noo not the waffles" last night

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Helllooo <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:03
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:02
Axel Brooks wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:56
Hazel Nelson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:54
Lotus Lively wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 18:46 Turns out I talk in my sleep
:lol:

My parents say I do that sometimes. You should hear my brother. He talks a loootttt
My sister moves so much in her sleep, its so funny
Apparently I talk in my sleep too! But my Dad SNORES! and it is REALLY LOUD!
That is just a dad thing. I swear every dad snores loud
When we sleep over at my cousins(on my mom's side), my whole family sleeps in the basement and I NEVER end up getting any sleep! I end up just staring up at the celing all night or reading with my booklight.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Kyra!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I think I have writers block!:cry2: :cry2: :shock:
I am currently doing this to myself --> :mod: :mod:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:12 Guys I think I have writers block! :cry2: :cry2: :shock:
I am currently doing this to myself --> :mod: :mod:
I’ll help —> :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 19:12 Guys I think I have writers block! :cry2: :cry2: :shock:
I am currently doing this to myself --> :mod: :mod:
I’ll help —> :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:
* Whines in Pain* OWWW Nick!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.