OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 17:05
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 17:05 Hey Emiline! Its funny how my INPC will be named Emmeline
:wow: Really?!
Yep! She's Lia's cuz

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 17:09
Emiline Hunter wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 17:05
Julia Evans wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 17:05 Hey Emiline! Its funny how my INPC will be named Emmeline
:wow: Really?!
Yep! She's Lia's cuz
OOOh!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyone, hope yall are having good days so far!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I want my iNPC to be a Parselmouth but imma have her be muggle-born, would that work?

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 17:10 Hello everyone, hope yall are having good days so far!
Just went from bad, to worse, to super dense



@Diana Roberts Post it in the FAQ, someone might answer

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 28 Feb 2026, 17:11 I want my iNPC to be a Parselmouth but imma have her be muggle-born, would that work?
well, she would likely need some close relation be a parselmouth / some parselmouth wizarding ancestry in relatively recent past

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
1 starter done, more to do!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
:sleep:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Heya Bree

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|