OOC Let's Chat!

*Peeks in behind Emiline* HI!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
*Peeks in behind Emiline* HI!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
AH! Oh hiya Flame! (try not to double post <3)

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:29 I'm really good! How are you?
Good! I just finished my figure skating post so i'm going to head back to Ellie to do some replys

sta • 5 | eva • 6 | str • 6
Ellie PC
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 5
sta • 6 | eva • 6 | str • 5
Summer iNPC
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:05
Sage Willows wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:03
Lex Kervick wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 20:56 I hate my life.
Basically, moody warning
everything okay?
Y'know how I slipped on ice yesterday? Well, adding to my misery, I got a visit from someone.
Oh dear, moody Ryu for today and the next few days....

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
whew, I've written 3 ability apps in the past 24 hours

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Summer Lancaster wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:31
Emiline Hunter wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:29 I'm really good! How are you?
Good! I just finished my figure skating post so i'm going to head back to Ellie to do some replys
Ahhh I still need to do mine!!! :shock:

Wooh Summer!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 21:33 whew, I've written 3 ability apps in the past 24 hours
Good job! I still need to do both of Summers and Ellie's for this year!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
I honestly dont think Emmi needs abilities.... Axel needs 'terrible presence' tho

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Oop

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu