OOC Let's Chat!

I have never played it. But I have read a book where the game is a huge part of the plot xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 16:13 I have never played it. But I have read a book where the game is a huge part of the plot xD
WHAT BOOK

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
My parents don't let me have it :cry2:

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 16:13
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 16:13 I have never played it. But I have read a book where the game is a huge part of the plot xD
WHAT BOOK
Well… it is a book called For Whom The Belle Tolls. It is in the book a bit, but there is more backstory elsewhere cause skits on social media and fandom. So I might be overstating the degree it actually appears in the book 😅

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
lol no its fine if you're overstating lmao it still has a presence :P

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes it does! And it is hilarious 😆

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 27 Feb 2026, 16:14 My parents don't let me have it :cry2:
my brother paid for his and downloaded it on my computer by switching to his account in xbox and the microsoft store so I didnt have to pay for the same game. it works for minecraft bedrock, or did anyways idk anymore since I actually own the game as well. But.. I ended up getting Among Us free somehow, so I own it on steam, whether it was free in the first place there and xbox charged or steam discounted it to be free for a little while... lol.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
I used to play , but I haven't in ages

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿